Fit Chicks

Curves and Muscle.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Afrika


Consider yourself to be in good shape? Why not jump in the ring with wrestler Afrika. As she says on her site :


I'm one of the few female wrestlers around that will wrestle fully competitive matches with men with no strings attached. I LOVE to beat up guys and totally enjoy beating up and humiliating macho male challengers that think they are tough guys. If you are a 225 lb bodybuilder that bounces in a night club and thinks he's a tough guy, then get in the ring with me and we'll see how tough you are. Especialy after I choke you into submission and then wipe the mat with your sorry butt. I challenge any guy that wants to for a real submission match in a wrestling ring.


Want to see what you'll be up against? Check out her videos.